Some question about British

Go down

Some question about British

Post  leo on Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:08 pm

What are the conditions we need, if we want go to oher European contries in the stage of studing in the UK?
We need to do during important holiday in the UK as a chinese student?


Back to top Go down

Re: Some question about British

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Hi Leo,

1. You will need to apply for a travel visa at the embassy of the European country you wish to visit. The embassies are located in London. Once you have a visa, travel in Europe is easy. You will also need to change your currency from £ into €. Here is a link to a similar discussion

2. Take part in the celebrations! Although Christmas and Easter are religious holidays, not everyone who celebrates them is religious. Christmas and Easter are when people spend time with their family and friends. English students will be happy to celebrate with you and you can also show them how to celebrate the Chinese New Year. When I was at Cambridge, my Chinese friend made dumplings for all the British students during the Spring Festival.

During the holidays, it's a good idea to find a part-time job and do some reading in preparation for the next term.


Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum